A perfect film extrusion lays the foundation for efficient printing and converting and thus first-class products. The unparalleled extrusion line, VAREX II from W&H helps us achieve highly customizable modular solutions to produce demanding applications such as high barrier films, MDO/stretched films, hygiene films, adhesive films, very wide & heavy duty films. A wide product portfolio with one of a kind machine that uses the largest process window ever made. The benefits that come along with Varex II includes;
- Improved Film Properties
- Enhanced Tensile Strength and Stiffness
- Better Shrink Properties
- Increased Gloss and Transparency
- Unlimited Configuration Options
- Saves Resources
- Optimization of Films for Specific Uses.
The finest film thus produced is enhanced by a complimenting 8 color central impression flexographic printing machine with superior deck design, drying capabilities and web handling such as the MIRAFLEX AM again from W&H. Through which we are able to achieve superior print quality as well as gain high throughput and productivity. It’s fully integrated vision system for press automation with defect detection ensures that our printing is utmost perfect. Finally our specialized converting machines dedicated to each application type ensures our products are crafted with finesse and style. Technology & innovations of the flexible packaging industry have led to package minimization, waste reduction and reduced energy consumption. This passion for quality driven products has enabled us earn customers across the world chiefly from France, Germany, UK, USA, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- 24/7 operating Industry supported by well trained and dedicated work force coupled with state of the art infrastructure & imported materials.
- Uninterrupted 24/7 power supply generated by company owned SUZLON windmills, Captive power plant of 6.7 MW capacity.
- In addition Solar power plant generating 2 MW power installed in premises.
- In-house production of printing inks, master batches and corrugated boxes makes manufacturing process free from external market fluctuations and instabilities. Thus enabling us meet the schedules on time.
- Our very own Container Freight Station (CFS) ‘Prompt Terminals Pvt Ltd’ at Tuticorin port aides faster Import & Export of cargo clearance.
- Rigorous Quality Control Measures.
- On-Time Delivery Record.
“Hailing from 3 generations of oil manufacturing background, the switch to flexible packaging industry was a calculated move. I was keen on manufacturing a product that is indispensable on every day basis and also applicable across various industries. Eventually zeroed in on flexible packaging products. Attending the K Trade Fair at Dusseldorf, Germany, strengthened my instincts further. Hence out of conviction Global Polybags Industries Pvt Ltd, a 100% Export Oriented Unit, was founded in 1996. The best-in-class machinery imported from Germany and the finest raw materials sourced from UAE enabled us uphold International standards. With meticulous planning, team work and by adopting new technological methods, in 10 years time, Global Polybags achieved the honorary status of largest exporter of flexible packaging products in India, 2006. Continual expansion and upgrading machinery has been our norm ever since. Our prestige project ‘Prompt Barrier Films Pvt Ltd’ is one such upgrade. I wish the team success in all their endeavors and expect to lead Prompt Barrier Films to new frontiers”
Founder & MD : Mr. Muralitharan Thomas
Our founder Mr. Muralitharan receiving the award for ‘Highest Exporter in Plastics Sector’ from then Union Minister, Mr. Kamal Nath, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, India, 2006
The Management Team
Managing Director: Mr. Muralitharan Thomas
Senior Director: Mrs. Sadhana Muralitharan
Executive Director (Marketing): Mr. Shankar Lingam
General Manager: Mr. Ramesh
Global Polybags Industries (P) Ltd
Universal Polybags (P) Ltd
Unique Multifilms Virudhunagar (P) Ltd
Global Additional Premises I
Global Additional Premises II
Prompt Barrier Films (P) Ltd.
Prompt Terminals (P) Ltd
Awards & Accolades